a specialized language dependent upon the use of symbols for communication and created for the purpose of achieving greater exactitude, as in symbolic logic or mathemathics.
I googled symbolc language oil spill and it didn't really give me the information I was looking for. They were mainly blogs from random people with no reference.
2. There are mainly competitors that are against BP. When I searched BP oil spill bad, it came up with over 2 million results. The first result was from a USA today article. Another article is from the NYtimes. It talks about how bad the oil spill really is. There is a youtube video that also goes over the terrible chain of reactions from the oil spill.
3. Words that are going to create my ideas:
- earth
- connection
- eco system
- commitment
- goal
- companies
- strive
- determine
- nature
- preserve
- expense
- restore
- continuously
- clean
- life
BP vs Exxon
BP vs Exxon 2
BP worse than Exxon?
BP key role in botch Exxon repsonse
BP blames itself
BP can learn from Exxon
No comments:
Post a Comment