Monday, October 11, 2010
Final final revison
So after the critique today, I think this is going to be my final final product. I looked up the font used in the BP logo. It's called Old Sans Black. I moved the logo from the upper left and I got rid of the letters bp. I enlarged the logo and lighten the opacity and moved it to the lower right of the photo. Inside the logo I put my slogan: The PRISTINE future starts with a CLEAN presence.
I think the way the clouds come out it makes your eyes flow from the upper left to the middle and then back around to the right side which is where the slogan is located. I think this new layout doesn't scream BP spin as loud but it does give the viewer a moment to digest the image and the correlate it with the slogan and logo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment