Ok Peter you are one of the few I got to see during class - good research now I gave you the connection between the cliche and your shoe - "This is an opportunity to buy a great shoe that will make you look sporty as well - going the extra mile." Now what has to be done next. You have to do your target market and then refer the cliche to your product and this will give you a direction - rework with more detai the information above Then you have to know your target market for the product and the company and the wholesaler - this will be a catalog advertisement.
I want to see 10 roughs of each design = 30
just on sketch or tracing paper - but 10 different ideas. good luck angela
Ok Peter you are one of the few I got to see during class - good research now I gave you the connection between the cliche and your shoe - "This is an opportunity to buy a great shoe that will make you look sporty as well - going the extra mile."
ReplyDeleteNow what has to be done next.
You have to do your target market and then refer the cliche to your product and this will give you a direction - rework with more detai the information above
Then you have to know your target market for the product and the company and the wholesaler - this will be a catalog advertisement.
I want to see 10 roughs of each design = 30
just on sketch or tracing paper - but 10 different ideas.
good luck angela