OLD
NEW
I think the new logo um... sucks. It looks too corporate. I think they should have done a contest kinda like an American Idol thing where you can sent it a design and the winner gets free clothing or something. Free PR and most likely a better logo as a result. I personally don't wear clothes with giant logos on the front unless they are paying me for it but I think that would be kinda cool.
A lot of companies have been redesigning their logos/products... I think its a good idea to stay fresh but I think this new GAP logo sucks.
Hi Pete,
ReplyDeleteI was doing some research and I found something maybe can interest you, http://www.adweek.com/aw/content_display/news/agency/e3i22ebc6f33ed6ca2ee9b2750f7f50e2a6
Hope it help.
Thanks for the link. So what are your thoughts on the new GAP logo?
ReplyDeletethey already retrackted the new logo and stuck with the old one do to the extreme backlash. that speaks for itself and how people felt
ReplyDelete