Thursday, December 16, 2010

See ya

3 comments:

  1. THIS CAME OUT REALLY NICE JUSTY FOR FUN I SEE LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assignment: general You are a great photographer – why don’t you use it?
    Design If you use a big illustrated image then the negative space needs to work. Graphically the black does not work as a dynamic image. I am not sure why – perhaps the size of the white text distracts us from the black base and then the image does not work as a whole. The actual shape of the bird is not proportionally correct. Use the grid on the text – line things up and make them smaller – the text needs to be smaller. Look at Hierarchy/ The top text could also be smaller - you do not have to fill up the space.

    Peter have a great holiday - I hope I get to see you in another of my classes.
    angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Professor,

    I did enjoy this assignment the most.. I believed I learn alot from this one. As a photographer, I am still trying to ease my way into a designer... So I think I still need alot of work on that. I am most likely going to take the type class next spring... it shall be interesting...!

    ReplyDelete